Say hello to Lynkmark Public Beta
Posted in Announcements
Lynkmark allows you to save, organize & share bookmarks with your friends, family or a team, whether it's a website, document, presentation, video or anything. You can just organize them and share it with anyone without any hassle.
Wait But Why we’ve created Lynkmark?
Keeping your bookmarks organized in Browsers today is painful. And if you don’t stay on top of it, you’ll soon find yourself with months’ worth of links to go through and no time (or interest) to do it. Even worse, you can’t access those bookmarks outside of a particular Browser
So, we’ve decided to create the simplest cloud based Bookmarking tool that helps you keep all your Bookmarks in one place and access them seamlessly anywhere - across all your devices.
What you can do with Lynkmark?
- Create Multiple Collections
- Add & Organize all your Links into Collections
- Import your Existing Bookmarks from Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- Look deeper beyond titles and search for pretty much anything, instantly.
- Access your data on as many devices as you want, wherever you are.
Let’s talk about Importing Your Existing Bookmarks
You might have accumulated bookmarks over the years shouldn’t go to waste.
We’ve created an import bookmarks feature with high priority, so that you can pick up where you left off and start enjoying all the benefits of Lynkmark on your existing database.
Browser extension: simpler, faster & better
With our extension, you can
- Bookmark anything in a click.
- Update collections or add multiple collections for a single link
- Search your existing bookmarks instantly
- New Omnibox keyword 'lk' instead of r, to eliminate any conflicts with your usual google searches
Checkout our Extensions page to download our browser extensions.
Is it Free?
Lynkmark has an open and clear business model. There is no venture capital and exit strategies. We are in it for the long run. Your data is yours and will never be shared with anyone. This is our promise to you ✋.
We update Lynkmark very often, with minor features and bug-fixes, and you can see this on our Blog Updates. You can also check on our